Has the rapid pace of change left your team struggling to keep up? This is how to attract today’s buyers.
Today’s buyers expect more from your sales team. However, the rapid pace of change over the last 12 months may have left your team struggling to keep up. That means you may not be fulfilling buyer expectations. In addition to the challenges posed by this rapid shift, there is an exciting opportunity for sales leaders to adapt their strategies and go-to-market approaches. We’re here to help you leverage those opportunities and approach the future of sales with confidence.
- Build a sales pipeline for the buyer of the future
- Future focused skills you need to maintain a strong sales performance
- How to coach new hires in the new normal
- Use storytelling in sales to be a better leader
- Manage a remote team
- The importance of a humanistic management approach
Why do you need this whitepaper?
The Future of Sales Management: How Sales Leaders can Implement Change into Their Team to Attract Today’s Buyers is your blueprint to implement widespread change and attract the modern buyer.
1. Discover what buyers really want from your sales team and how to deliver on those needs.
2. Identify the essential skills you need to succeed as a modern manager in the future of sales.
3. Learn how to implement change effectively and lead your team to its full performance potential.
Founded in 1971 by Eric Krauthammer in Switzerland, Krauthammer has evolved from a sales training focused company to
a network organization with global reach. We serve clients with a wide portfolio of human capital development solutions. Krauthammer’s philosophy of ‘bringing out the best in people' is founded on the belief that engaged people drive performance. And that every human being, given the right conditions, is capable of significant behaviour change.