The Ultimate Guide to Adapting Your Sales Process to Incorporate Remote Sales and Energise Your Team to Boost Results
Remote sales was once the anomaly. Now it’s the norm. It isn’t something that any organisation can afford to overlook – and that means your sales process needs to adapt. In this environment, it’s crucial that you can:
- Understand the importance of remote selling
- Incorporate remote sales into your sales process
- Redesign your sales team with processes your sales reps will thank you for
- Design a sales process that champions efficiency
- Get the most out of your team
- Assess, align and train your team to extract maximum performance
Why do you need this whitepaper?
If your business wasn’t prepared for the pace of change, you’re likely finding that implementing and managing remote sales is a challenge. Worse still, it could be impacting on your team’s performance. In The Ultimate Guide to Adapting Your Sales Process to Incorporate Remote Sales and Energise Your Team to Boost Results we’ll help you embrace the potential of remote sales and identify strategic ways to incorporate it into your sales process. Understand the differences between sales and the buyer’s journey to remove performance-limiting disconnects.
1. Identify strategic ways to incorporate remote into your sales process to delight buyers and ramp up team performance.
2. Redesign your sales process to ensure your sales reps are focused on the right activities, at the right time.
3. Effectively manage a remote team by recognising the new challenges your sales reps face and how to overcome them.
Founded in 1971 by Eric Krauthammer in Switzerland, Krauthammer has evolved from a sales training focused company to
a network organization with global reach. We serve clients with a wide portfolio of human capital development solutions. Krauthammer’s philosophy of ‘bringing out the best in people' is founded on the belief that engaged people drive performance. And that every human being, given the right conditions, is capable of significant behaviour change.